History of Science “On Call”
Berlin based Max Planck Institute for the History of Science has been aggregating short videos about research and education in the field to respond to the COVID19 crisis. Director of MEHU, Dr. Harry Wu also produced a short piece of footage, throwing out five questions for audience to think.
- What are the limits of science under the Covid-19 crisis?
- How will Covid-19 transform science?
- What message does Covid-19 convey to health sciences students regarding the history of medicine?
- From a historical perspective, why isn’t WHO functioning well?
- How can a historian of medicine inform the future